Thank you for your interest in our work! So happy you are here! Based in Cologne, Berlin and Palma de Mallorca we are available worldwide.
Our wedding collections starts up from 8h.
Following attainments are always included:
- Meeting in person or skype
- Photo coverage according to the selected collection (getting ready, ceremony, reception, couple shots, in-between shots, first dance, party)
- 500 – 800 edited photos (depends to the selected collection)
- retouched of all images in high resolution files
- password-protected online gallery
Of sure you can get a personal offer fitted to your needs. Send us an email to email@example.com and we will send you our pricingfolio.
Below you can find the answers for frequently asked question:
1. Do you photograph weddings alone? As you may know, Tali Photography consists of Tali and Claudia – the sister duo – and a group of very talented second shooters and assistants. One of us sisters will cover your wedding day, for weddings over 100 persons we do require a second shooter.
2. What is your attitude? Warmhearted, friendly and most of the time invisible to you.
3. What is your wedding photography style? Our style is a mix between photojournalistic with a sense of “fashion” . We always try to capture feelings, emotions, moments full of joy, happiness and love. We look for interesting light and backgrounds.
4. Who are your ideal clients ? We don’t have an “ideal” client- but we do our best with laid back natural weddings and it is important that your wedding style reflects your personality.
5. What is your minimum coverage? 8 hours for the weekend. Two hours for the weekday.
6. What are your prices and how many photographs do we get? Please contact us here and we will send you our pricing list. The section of photographs depends on the wedding packages you choose.
7. Where are you located and where are you from? We are italians, born in Germany based in Cologne, Berlin and Palma de Mallorca but we shoot weddings all over the globe.
8. Do you have travel fees for Mallorca? We don’t charge any travel fees for Mallorca because we live partly on that beautisful island.
9. We wish we could meet you, but we don’t live in Germany or Palma de Mallorca. Is there an alternative? We are very quick with emails and are able to answer most questions that way. However, we are happy to talk with you on the phone or schedule a skype video meeting.
10. What about other european destinations? We absolutely love to travel and we love to travel with our clients. Ask us about our travel costs for weddings & elopements across Europe and worldwide.
11. How long should we wait until we can see our photos? 4 weeks. 1-6 preview images will be shared a few days after your wedding, which you can use for your social media. Feel free to share your happiness on Social Media, but please give us a photo credit under every photo.
12. What type of equipment do you use? We are shooting with high end digital Nikon cameras and a wide range of top lenses.
13. What do we need to do to secure our date with you? If you want to secure the date with us, we would send you the contract. Your date is secured, once your deposit is received.
14. Do you offer albums? Of course! Our albums take approximately 3-5 months to complete. Send us an e-mail and we will send you more info.
15. Do you offer a photo booth? Yes we do. For further information please write us an email.
16. Do you offer engagement photography? Yes, Engagement / After Wedding / Pre Wedding session can be added to any package.
17. What is the online gallery? The online gallery is a private, password protected section, where all of your wedding pics will be shown online for you and from where you can download all your photographs.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form here. To know more about our work please follow us on Instagram, Facebook and our Blog. Connection is everything to us. We would love to get to know you and hear your story. Lots of Love, Tali & Claudia