Fall in Love with Tuscany
Explore, Create and Be Inspired in Tuscany
This workshop will be divided between shooting time, discussion and sharing moments!!!
Are you ready to define your voice and stand out from the crowd?
Then join our photography workshop in the beautiful tuscan countryside!!!
What is included?
- 1 live photoshoots session for sunset or sunrise with an amazing couple
- 1 elopement shoot styled and designed by Italian Eye Events- one of the most amazing wedding planner
- theory lessons how to think outside the box
- lots of Q&A time to aswer all your questions
- food & lodging for the 3 days of the workshop in an amazing farmhouse
- shared room in our farmhouse
- connections with like-minded people from the industry
- How to become a destination wedding photographer
- Building up your portfolio
- 2 live photoshoots sessions
- Branding/Marketing (How you find your perfect clients)
- Find your Style / Be unique in being YOU
- How to get your work published
- Social Media – Rock your Instagram (How to use social media for your business focusing on instagram)
What will you learn from us?
- How to survive in an oversaturated market
- How to build a sustainable business and a powerful brand
- How to stand out by being yourself
- Shooting in different lighting conditions
|WORKSHOP DATES||April 14-17, 2020|
|WORKSHOP FEE||€ 2490
Tuesday, April 14th , 2020
- Welcome to our farmhouse
- Meet & Greet
- Welcome Dinner
Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
- Intro Tali Photography & Team
- Morning Creative Inspiration Theory
- Elopement Session of 6 hours styled by Italian Eye Events
- Meet together for homemade Pasta or Pizza
Thursday, April 16h, 2020
- editing/culling/discussing the results
- Q & A’s
- Styled session – Sunsetshoot
- Meet together for an amazing italian homemade Dinner
Friday, April 17th, 2020
- End of the Workshop at 11 am
What is NOT included in the Package?
• Any flights
• Transportation to and from our Venue
• Travel insurance
If you feel that the workshop is the next step in building your wedding photography business up to a higher level and would like to book please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I register to the workshop?
To book a space on the workshop, you need to put a 50% deposit down of the total course cost. The final payment is due end of January, 2020!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the weather in Italy in April?
Basically Temperature in April will be between 15 C– 18 C during the day to 8 C in the evening
How do I get to Tuscany?
The closest airport will be in either Florence or Pisa. You can either chose to get a bus or rent a car from the airport to our venue
Camera and your favourite lenses, Laptop, Card Reader, External drive, Memory Cards, Power Plug Adapter
When is my final payment due?
The final payment is due 1st of January, 2020!
What if I cancel my spot?
As we have limited spots cancellation for any reason result in loss of all money paid. You can try to find someone else that will fulfill your seat.
Tali Photography will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury during the workshop.