Fall in Love with Tuscany
Explore, Create and Be Inspired in Tuscany
This workshop will be divided between shooting time, discussion and sharing moments!!!
Are you ready to define your voice and stand out from the crowd?
Then join our photography workshop in the beautiful tuscan countryside!!!
What is included?
- 1 live photoshoots session for sunset
- 1 live photoshoots session for sunrise
- 1 elopement shoot styled and designed by one of the most amazing wedding planner
- theory lessons how to think outside the box
- lots of Q&A time to aswer all your questions
- food & lodging for the 3 days of the workshop in an amazing farmhouse
- shared room in our farmhouse
- connections with like-minded people from the industry
|WORKSHOP DATES||November, 01-04, 2022
|WORKSHOP FEE||€ 2490 + 19 % VAT
- Welcome to our farmhouse
- Meet & Greet
- Welcome Dinner
- Intro Tali Photography & Team
- Morning Creative Inspiration Theory
- Elopement Session of 6 hours
- Meet together for homemade Pasta or Pizza
- editing/culling/discussing the results
- Q & A’s
- Styled session – Sunset & Sunrise Shoot
- Meet together for an amazing italian homemade Dinner
- End of the Workshop at 11 am
What is NOT included in the Package?
• Any flights
• Transportation to and from our Venue
• Travel insurance
If you feel that this workshop is the next step in building your wedding photography business up to a higher level and would like to book please send us a mail to email@example.com
How can I register to the workshop?
To book a space on the workshop, you need to put a 50% deposit down of the total course cost in July, 2021. The final payment is due 1st of October, 2021!
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the weather in Italy in October?
Basically Temperature in October will be between 13-21°C during the day to 8 C in the evening
How do I get to Tuscany?
The closest airport will be in either Florence or Pisa. You can either chose to get a bus or rent a car from the airport to our venue
Camera and your favourite lenses, Laptop, Card Reader, External drive, Memory Cards, Power Plug Adapter
When is my final payment due?
The final payment is due 1st of October, 2022!
What if I cancel my spot?
As we have limited spots cancellation for any reason result in loss of all money paid. You can try to find someone else that will fulfill your seat.
In case travel restrictions are applied to the attendees country of residence at the time of the workshop and the attendees are restricted from joining our workshop, the attendees receive a voucher for another wedding workshop to the full amount paid and valid for 1 year.
Valid for one 1 year from the start date of the canceled workshop
Transferrable to a friend
Voucher can be applied towards any other wedding workshop retreat
For any further clarifications please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org